CLEANING YOUR AyA CABINETRY/DOORS
All kitchen cabinets require care and cleaning to maintain there condition and appearance. We recommend the following procedure to clean your cabinets safely. These steps apply to all door styles and finishes. (Wood, Painted, MDF, Thermofoil, Laminate)
* Wipe down the cabinets with a damp rag to remove dust and surface grime.
* Use warm water and diluted all-purpose cleaner or dish soap.
* Rub the damp cloth on your cabinets in a circular motion, repeating until the grime is gone.
* Take a second microfiber cloth and rinse the surface with clean water.
* In a circular motion, be sure to remove all soapy residue.
* Do not use ammonia or ammonia based cleaner
* Do not use harsh abrasives such as steel wool, scouring pads or detergents
* Cleaning agents should be applied to a cloth, not directly sprayed or applied to cabinetry
SELF CLEANING OVENS
* Self cleaning ovens generate immense heat, resulting in potential damage to any cabinetry
* AyA recommends removing all adjacent doors or drawers prior to using the self clean function, the drawers can be easily removed by either lifting up and out, or using the release mechanism at the bottom of the drawer box, the doors can released by pushing forward on the small knob at the back of the hinge.
HEAT PRODUCING APPLIANCES
* Avoid mounting small appliances (i.e coffee makers & toaster ovens) beneath cabinets, as excess heat & moisture can damage cabinets.
* Stovetop heights should be adjusted to sit 1/2" above the countertop as to avoid damage from heat radiating from the element.